Saturday, December 17, 2011

Professional Hopes and Goals

When thinking about working with diverse families and children, I want to be able to provide the best services possible to give them the best experiences possible for them. 

I would like for all early childhood educators, directors, advocates and policy makers to understand the importance diversity plays on child development and understand how to provide services to diverse populations with these understandings in mind.

I want to thank all my colleagues for your input and comments and also encourage everyone to strive for their goals and continue to grow in your profession.  Happy Holidays!!!

4 comments:

  1. Providing a positive diverse experience has became something that I now set as a goal as well. This class has opened my mind to a variety of new viewpoints. Thank you for doing your blog early...have a great holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goals are lovely I too would like children to have the best services possible. Have a great Christmas and New Year. Hope to see you also in the next class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that others be educated without being judged based on "isms". What a wonderful world it would be if no one had to deal with these. Thanks Charlene and Happy Holidays to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Charlene for all your postings. I hope we are the ones that make that difference in some child life. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete